Sunday 16 October 2016

Shock, Horror....

Please don't faint with shock...

but I have finally remembered to not only take a before and after photo on Friday night... but I have even managed to get my behind into gear and post my FF post!!

I won't look to see when I last posted on the FF blog as it will be way to embarrassing to mention! hanging my head in shame ;o(

So onto to my Friday night stitching....

One of my October starts is the "Merry Christmas 2015" sampler from the 2015 Just Cross Stitch Christmas edition.  The designer of this piece is "From the Heart ~ NeedleArt by Wendy".


I am stitching this on a very pale (washed out) pink piece of fabric (Fairy Tales) from Colour Cascades Fabrics.  I am not using the recommended threads - I have switched them all out to what I had in my stash!  The letters are Dinky Dyes (Pilbara), the tree is Dragon Floss (Stem Green)  and the star and tree trunk are DMC colours similar to what was charted.

So that was my Friday Night Frolic... no promises as to when I will remember to post again, so I will just say til next time... Happy Stitching and Frolicing!

Hugs xx

5 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

I love that tree! Great choices on the thread colors :)

Angela said...

Super cute stitch!

Kaisievic said...

Very pretty stitch, Noni. Love the pink fabbie.

Brigitte said...

My "problems" with Friday or weekend stitching are the same - I always forget to take a picture before. And if I don't I forget to write a post, lol.
Great project!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love this piece and the colours you've chosen.
I've posted for every Friday, just not always in the same week!