Saturday 19 November 2016

"Singin' in the Spring" ....

.... is my latest Friday Frolic.....

I did a stash dive and found this sweet stitch languishing in my pile of UFOs/WIPs.


Now, this is where I was up to, and I cannot find anywhere on my main blog (Kitten Stitching) any reference to when I stitched this last (most remiss of me!).

Update: With some "forensic" research and the realisation that I had mislabelled my earlier FF post on this design (I put "Singin' in the Rain" instead of "Singin' in the Spring" Duh!), I discovered that the last time I stitched on this piece was 22nd January, 2016 and that I blogged about it on this blog, not my main one.)

Anyway, this is where I was up to before this week's FF ....



.... and here is what I achieved for FF.....


Isn't that a sweet singin' birdie?

So, that's all for me this week, 

hugs, Kaye


8 comments:

CathieJ said...

That is such a sweet pattern. That is a cute bird.

Rachel said...

I love CCCN and LHN designs! This is perfect to stitch when it is dreary and wintery outside!

Khristine Doiron said...

I love the colors! Very sweet!

Angela said...

Such a cute design!

Rachel said...

You mentioned something about my comment settings on my blog. How do I change them? I checked and didn't see where I could change it. Lol I probably glanced right over where I need to change it.

chitra said...

very nice design.

Stitching Noni said...

Love this design - great progress Kaye :o)

Brigitte said...

I always love to see your projects. They are all so lovely and are often exactly what I would stitch, too. Like this one.
I think I will dig around today as well and stitch on something very old ...