Saturday, 19 November 2016

"Singin' in the Spring" ....

.... is my latest Friday Frolic.....

I did a stash dive and found this sweet stitch languishing in my pile of UFOs/WIPs.


Now, this is where I was up to, and I cannot find anywhere on my main blog (Kitten Stitching) any reference to when I stitched this last (most remiss of me!).

Update: With some "forensic" research and the realisation that I had mislabelled my earlier FF post on this design (I put "Singin' in the Rain" instead of "Singin' in the Spring" Duh!), I discovered that the last time I stitched on this piece was 22nd January, 2016 and that I blogged about it on this blog, not my main one.)

Anyway, this is where I was up to before this week's FF ....



.... and here is what I achieved for FF.....


Isn't that a sweet singin' birdie?

So, that's all for me this week, 

hugs, Kaye


8 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet pattern. That is a cute bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love CCCN and LHN designs! This is perfect to stitch when it is dreary and wintery outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mentioned something about my comment settings on my blog. How do I change them? I checked and didn't see where I could change it. Lol I probably glanced right over where I need to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design - great progress Kaye :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love to see your projects. They are all so lovely and are often exactly what I would stitch, too. Like this one.
    I think I will dig around today as well and stitch on something very old ...

    ReplyDelete