Friday 2 December 2016

Fifth last Friday Frolic for 2016....

Yes, we are on the countdown to the end of the year now ..... only four more Fridays to go to 2017! Woo Hoo!

Happily for me, I had another Happy Dance for FF last night - I am on a real roll with my Christmas stitching, that is for sure!



This is a very sweet Freebie design from Designs by Gloria and Pat on the Candy Cane Stitchers Group on FB, just scroll down to October 18 (although you do need to be a member of the group, I think, to see all of the pics.

I stitched it on 28 ct Ivory linen, using my own choice of floss.

What did everyone else get up to for Friday Frolics last night?

hugs, Kaye

4 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

It is so sweet! I never noticed this ornament being posted on that group. I am going to have to go have a look for it :)

Meari said...

Very cute!

Brigitte said...

... and another Christmas stitch finished.

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely finish Kaye :o)
Will have to go over to the FB group and grab that one... think I missed it when it was originally put up!