Friday 23 February 2018

An early start to Friday Frolics this week...

.... as I knew that I was going to have a busy day on Friday and out to the first play of the Heidelberg Theatre Company in the evening, I cheated a little and started my FF on Thursday.

When I went to my Stash pile of UFOs and WIPs, I found this ....


Proverbi 3 and 4 by Paola Gattiblu

Now, whilst technically NOT a WIP or UFO, I did finish the top design, Proverbi 3 way back in January 2016.

Click on the image if you would like to read that blog post from my main blog, Kitten Stitching.



... and I have been meaning to stitch Proverbi 4 ever since.  So, I decided that NOW was the time.... and this is where I am up to now.


As my Rotation Relay for the Olympic Challenge has got a bit out of hand, I am going to focus on this for project for the rest of the weekend. Hopefully, I will get close to a finish.

Now, you may notice that neither of the cats are black, although this is what the design calls for.  The reason for this is that I have stitched Furio into Proverbi 3



 and Proverbi 4 will be Milo, of course!


Ooops! Look that naughty Furio has managed to sneak his tail into Milo's photo!

Well, that is all for me for now, 

Enjoy your weekend, 

May you get lots and lots of stitching done.

hugs, 





5 comments:

gracie said...

Love the projects and those adorable kitties.

Vee said...

What a gorgeous project! I look forward to seeing the finished result.

Khristine Doiron said...

Great start! Love those thread colors!

Julie said...

Sweet kittys... I do love a cuddle with a cat, mines sitting next to me at present looking at your two on the screen!

Brigitte said...

That's a great project and I would consider it a WIP anyway as you stitched part 1 already, lol.
I missed the last Fridays as I haven't stitched for a while. But let's see what this Friday will bring.