Sunday 27 May 2018

A Loooong Friday Frolics this week...

Due to the fact that I was in Mildura for three days for work (you can catch up on all of that here (when I write that post on Kitten Stitching).  So, I started my FF early, on Wednesday whilst waiting at the airport and then stitched desultorily (I was pretty busy with work and other things whilst up there) for the next three days....

Before:


At the airport:

Progress:

hugs,

                                                             

P.S. I am having ANOTHER Girl's Nest Giveaway (#6), click on the pic below if you would like to enter.  Closes VERY SOON, May 31st.



7 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

I love that red door!

Kaisievic said...

Thanks, Khristine, me too!

Brigitte said...

Wonderful progress on this house. I love to stitch houses as well as you know but the stitching itself can be a bit boring sometimes. But just the right thing to stitch at the airport or in the plane.

Julie said...

Houses seem to quite popular again as i'm catching up on blog reading yours looks great

FlashinScissors said...

That was a good project to work on at the airport!
Hope you’ve managed lots more since!😉
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Mia said...

Such a beauty, Kaye! Kisses, my friend.

Karen K said...

This is super cute and nice to pass the time at the airport