Saturday 3 November 2018

Are you being Haunted??????

This week in the tub of "(sometimes) No Return", I found this cute piece, halfway finished: "Haunted" by Lizzie Kate.  (Not sure when I last stitched on this - cannot find a post about it anywhere) but anyway, here it is - back in the light of day, so to speak.


So I stitched (and frogged - boo hoo) ...


... and then frogged and stitched some more and finally had a Happy Dance!


 Thought I would just finish with some roses from my garden.


hugs, 

P.S. Click on the pic below to find out how to enter my latest Girl's Nest Giveaway - closes November 11. 


11 comments:

Lin said...

Nice work Kaye - always good to finish a UFO. xx

Christine said...

Lovely finish!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Kaye.

Linda

Julie said...

YAY for a happy dance.... BOO the frog visited. Great finish.

Barb said...

What a cute Lizzie Kate! Your roses are just beautiful. It will be several long months before I see any roses in my yard! I will simply have to enjoy yours!

Khristine Doiron said...

I love it! Glad you hauled it out to finish :)

Brigitte said...

Oh, this is sch a little cutie. And finished :)))

ricketyjo said...

What a sweet little stitch! And those roses are beautiful!

FlashinScissors said...

A lovely piece, Kaye! Really sweet!
Nice to have a finish!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Stitching Noni said...

Well done on your finish :0) Love the fabric you chose for the design. Hugs x

RJ said...

What a cute stitch, Kaye. Love it. RJ