Friday 11 February 2022

First Friday Frolics post for a looong time.....

 Hello my lovelies, it has been so very long since I posted a Friday Frolic, January last year - I have missed it a lot, so here goes, I am starting again in 2022!

This is "By the Chimney", the 2008 Limited Edition Santa from Prairie Schooler. Unfortunately, I cannot find a post anywhere which tells me when I started this design - so it is a mystery!  Anyway, this is where I was up to yesterday morning...


.... and this is my progress on it by last night.



hugs, 


P.S. Please feel free to check out my Fully Finished Gallery 2022 SAL post on my main blog, Kitten Stitching.

2 comments:

diamondc said...

Kaye: Its good to see a post from you, I do like the fireplace design, I am stitching an ornament a month this year for Christmas, I think I may have this design.
Nice progress.

Catherine

Khristine Doiron said...

It is lovely! You got lots filled in!