Friday 5 October 2018

Friday Night with Friends_October 2018

Last night was FNwF...



this is a virtual sew-in hosted by the lovely Cheryll from Gone Stitchin'

Despite having a very busy day yesterday, I did manage some FNwF stitching and a Happy Dance!


Christmas Goose by Stacy Nash (if you think this looks familiar, I did stitch this about five years ago - check it out here - but I love the pattern so much that I am stitching it again as I think that I gave the first one away).

Please follow this link if you want to see what the other FNwFers got up to last night.

Have a good day, everyone, it is going to be a beautiful day here in gorgeous, leafy Eaglemont.

hugs, 

9 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

You are making good progress with your stitchery.

Julie said...

A nice project, I like that one.

Cheryll said...

It's coming along nicely isn't it...
Thanks for stopping over for FNwF too...xox

Maria said...

Nice progress on your cross stitch.

Susan said...

Good to get in early for Christmas

Khristine Doiron said...

Lovely finish Kaye!

Brigitte said...

That's a great deswign, Kaye. I had never seen it before.

FlashinScissors said...

Love those geese!
Pretty stitching!
Lovely design.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

RJ said...

Wonderful project Kaye. That's a great design. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever