Friday 28 February 2020

A long neglected UFO...

... finally made a return appearance after languishing for about six and a half years!!!!!!

Check out my last post which featured "The Faerie Queen Sampler" by The Scarlet Letter way back in July 2013. 

[The troubles to which I refer in this post are the fact that my mother was dying (her health failed dramatically from March that year until her death on Nov 25, 2013) and that my work was in the midst of a huge restructure and that my job was hanging in the balance for a while there in 2013].

Anyway, here she is pre-Friday Frolics yesterday:








... and for Friday Frolics I managed to finish the satin stitch on the other half of the leaf.  I must say, this is stitched with silk thread which is a dream to stitch with.

However, as you can see from the pic below, I still have a looooong way to go until this beauty is finished. Although I am determined not to wait another six and a half years to stitch on her again.





Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat.



hugs, 




2 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

What a beautiful project! The colors are so pretty!

Kaisievic said...

Thank you so much, Khristine.