Friday 21 February 2020

When FNSI and Friday Frolics collide.... February edition

I worked on two projects yesterday, Friday, for FNSI and Friday Frolics - one small and one larger.... and drum roll, please.....


Both are Happy Dances!

First is PS Santa 2005 - I love the fact that he is holding a quilt and sewing equipment.


... and the second is Snowflake Serenade by CCN - I really love this design - the soft palette is so very gorgeous.








As you can imagine, I am Happy Dancing all over the house to have two finishes, especially Snowflake Serenade, which has been in my WIP pile for a while now.



Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat.

Also, don't forget to check out the other FNSIers, here.


hugs, 


2 comments:

Kay said...

Well done for having two finishes. I didn't get any cross stitch done, I am currently working on some EPP for a Christmas present, yes, i am starting early this year. x

Khristine Doiron said...

Congrats on two beautiful finishes! Yours was the first time I ever noticed the music notes next to the birds on Snowflake Serenade, such a sweet touch :)