Friday 4 March 2016

Me and my wolf

Hi,

Today I worked on this piece and managed to finish it too:)


This little chart is part of a set of Native American Gift ideas in Cross Stitch Crazy magazine (issue 214) designed by Durene Jones. I did not have the threads listed in the magazine so I had to dig through my thread stash and try to come up with good alternative threads. I love almost all the designs featured and I'm thinking of stitching another dream catcher design next...or maybe a beautiful feather design...hmm...

Looking forward to seeing what you've all been working on today:)

Annie

5 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cutie!!!

Ariadne said...

Lovely!Last night I watched a movie with a wolfman and laughed so much when I saw your photo first thing in the morning!What a coincidence!AriadnefromGreece!

cucki said...

So cute x

Stitching Noni said...

What a cute design :o) Durene's designs are always so cute and great fun to stitch!

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely finish!