Friday, 7 April 2017

How's that?

A Friday Frolicking post on a Friday..how's that?

I know I don't post much here. It's because I usually like to post if I have significant progress on my WIPs/ a finish or if I have something to show which I haven't shown on my main blog.

So what did I do this morning...I FFOed a finish.

All hand sewn.. took me around 3+ hrs.I'm very happy with how this has turned out. I added simple white ric rac lace for the first time..certainly will be doing that more in future.


I Love Coffee
Started on :31-Mar-2017
Finished on: 6-Apr-2017
FFoed on: 7-Apr-2017
Stitched on:32 count linen
Floss used :Anchor
Designer: Kell Smurthwaite
Pattern source:http://kincavellkrosses.wordpress.com
Number of colors: 2
Stitch count: 34H*66W
Type of stitches: Full cross stitch
Number of strands used :2 for Full cross stitches


9 comments:

  1. Gosh! You made that quickly! It's very pretty, and I love the ric rac ..... great idea! Are the threads "Random" threads?
    Super fabric too!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pillow. The rick-rack looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the thread choices! It looks great! Kincavel Krosses has some great designs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Khristine. It's my first Kincavel Krosses stitch.

      Delete
  4. Great finish, Mini, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great finish, Mini. The thread colours look gorgeous on that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. To be honest, the color of the fabric is the color which I will not buy myself, but I guess the color looks good as a cross stitch fabric color if not for wearables.

      Delete
  6. A great finish!! The colors go well together :) The trim sets it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete