Thursday 22 March 2018

Counting Bats not Sheep!

This week for FF I have rediscovered a WIP from 2016 ....Counting Bats by Just Nan.

Now, I love this design and I was stitching it for the 2016 Hallowe'en SAL but somehow I abandoned around May 2016.  I have no idea why as I cannot think of anything that was happening around that time to make me give up on the SAL for that year.

Anyway, it is back for today, hurray!


It would be nice if I could get another band done this weekend, wouldn't it?

Please feel free to come back tomorrow to see how much progress I make today/this evening.

hugs, 


P.S. I would just like to invite you to take part in my Girl's Nest Giveaway #5, on my main blog, Kitten Stitching, please just click on the pic below to sign up for the item of your choice.  It closes on March 31st.


3 comments:

deb said...

What a fun stitch! Shall look forward to seeing how much you get done. :)

Brigitte said...

Oh great, a Just Nan piece is always a fun stitch.

Khristine Doiron said...

I love this one!!! Glad to see it back out again :)