Wednesday 26 September 2018

A Friday Frolics Happy Dance.....

As I predicted in my last post, I finished Silent Night last evening.  I am very pleased with how it has turned out - I love its subdued colourway.




But I would love to ask all of you for some advice. I am planning to finish it with possibly a white pom pom trim (like my red pom pom trim on Joyeux Noel) but I would love your opinion on which backing fabric to use: Option 1 (pale blue and silver) or Option 2 (mid blue with yellow stars)?

Option 1....


Option 2....


... and here are both options together....


I think I know which one I will go with but I would still love to hear your opinion.


hugs, 

2 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

It is beautiful Kaye!! And I would go with option 1

RJ said...

Gorgeous and number one fabric for me too. RJ