Saturday 15 September 2018

Finally!

Finally, another Friday Frolic post from moi!  I don't quite know where my blogging mojo has gone - oh wait! I am SUPER BUSY! lol!  

See this post on Kitten Stitching to find out why.

However, my stitching mojo is as strong as ever and this is what I picked up to stitch on this past Friday....



"Silent Night" by CCN. The fabric is actually much bluer than this.

I'll post an update early next week as to how much stitching I managed over the weekend.

Did you Friday Frolic this week?


hugs, 

3 comments:

Kay said...

Very pretty. x

FlashinScissors said...

It’s a lovely piece, Kaye!
I was stitching Friday night, but not on an old project ..... aaah, yes, it was probably the embroidered face for one of my recent projects - a dolly pincushion.
I will make a point of picking up one of my older pieces this Friday night and join in here!
Nice to see you here again!
Hugs,
Barbara x

Khristine Doiron said...

I love this one!