Monday 2 November 2015

A spring project

Hello friends,

For the weekend I pulled out a spring project that I had started way back in March or so. It was one of my starts for Debbie's Crazy Challenge and as I try to get all these projects finished this year I stitched on the Daffodils until they were finished yesterday morning.


First I thought: What, a pink daffodil? and I was already about to change the colours into yellows but then I checked the internet and found a picture of a pink daffodil. So, if they exist, why not stitch them. I hope to finish this bookmark soon.

Happy stitching,
Brigitte

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful!!!

Justine said...

I've never heard of pink daffodils! It reminds me a bit of the ones which are orange and yellow. A lovely stitch.

CathieJ said...

I used to have some beautiful pink daffodils. For years I looked for unusual daffodils to plant in my garden as they do very well for me. Your post reminded my that my pink ones seem to have died off. I will have to search out some bulbs to plant. I love that project. So pretty.

Kaisievic said...

So pretty, Brigitte, not sure that I have ever seen a pink daffodil but I like the idea of them.

Stitching Noni said...

Gorgeous! I am pretty sure that I have seen pink centred daffies.... in fact I think I even had some in a pack of bulbs a long time ago... the yellow ones seem to be stronger in the garden but the pink ones are stunning! Well done on lovely finish :o)
Hugs xx