Friday 6 January 2017

Noni - January Post #1

Hi there! Long time no post!

Last night was the first time in ages that I remembered to take a photo of my stitching starting point so that I could do a Friday Frolics post!  This year I am going to try and use my Friday night stitching as more of a focused stitching time with a hope/plan that I might get a long forgotten WIP finished.  This month's WIP that I want to focus on is the "Faces of Joan Elliott SAL" that I started back in 2014!

My starting point last night looks like this:


I worked on the "Holly Fairy" in the bottom corner and she now looks like this:

I managed to get a bit more of her hair stitched.  Let's see how I go next Friday night.  This piece will stay out for the whole of January so hopefully I will get that block finished during that time.


Til then, happy stitching and may the frog stay far, far away
Hugs xx

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

Maybe when you leave it out for January you will be able to get that square finished :)

Khristine Doiron said...

It looks lovely!

Kaisievic said...

How lovely to see this piece again, Noni. It sounds like you have a good plan to have this finished this year. Great progress so far. xxx

Rachel said...

I'm sure you can finish that block by the end of the month! Can't wait to see your next update.