Wednesday 20 January 2016

A Friday Frolics Finish.....

... my first FF finish, I think.

You may remember that on my last post on this SAL blog, I had picked up this UFO ....

Proverbi 3 by Paola Gattiblu



Well, I worked on this piece for the rest of the weekend and into the week and now I have a finish!  Yay, yay and yay!




I am so thrilled with this piece.  The kitty cat is meant to be black but, of course, I had to stitch Furio!  There is a companion piece, onto which I will stitch Milo, naturally.

Oooh, tomorrow night is Frolics again, I wonder what I will randomly choose this week?

hugs, Kaye

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Yeah, it's finished, Kaye, and you are right, it's so sweet with Furio being in it, too.

Rachel said...

Lovely!!! I love the color you chose for the kitty :)

cucki said...

Beautiful..well done dear x

Kaisievic said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments, my dear friends. xxx

CathieJ said...

Great finish. That is very pretty!