Monday 4 January 2016

My first little finish

I was absent for quite a while but want to join you more often this year. And definitely pull out some of these oldies on Friday night and stitch on them.

This is not on oldie but my fist little project that I started on the first and sewed on the little buttons yesterday.

Big Blizzard Sampler by Heart in Hand

I have had this little semi-kit in my stash for many years, it came with the fabric and the little buttons.  And it was fun to stitch.

I hope you started the New Year with a new project as well.
Happy stitching,
Brigitte

8 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet and so beautiful x

Justine said...

What a cute finish Brigitte! I was going to have a new start but then decided to stick with my current WIP. I'm itching for a new start now though - tonight could be the night!

Jo said...

That is very cute

Ariadne said...

This is so cute!AriadnefromGreece!

Rachel said...

Adorable!! Those snowmen are cuties! What a great way to start the new year :)

Carm said...

Nice start to a stitchy new year

Kaisievic said...

Really cute finish, Brigitte, I love it!

CathieJ said...

What a cute wintry finish.