Friday 22 January 2016

Also a tiny bit of stitching....

Like Annie in the previous post, I had high hopes for getting lots stitched last night for FF but DS2 came home from a month travelling around Vietnam and Cambodia so we all went out for a pasta dinner, so less time for stitching than I had planned!


So, this week I randomly chose from my pile of WIPs:

"Singin' in the Spring"
Country Cottage Needleworks
28ct blue linen
Floss: Suggested DMC colours

Before photo:


After photo:


The first photo is truer to the fabbie colour.

So, I will work on this some more over the weekend but I do have some other great projects on the go, so we shall see how much progress I can make - it would be great to have another FF finish so soon, though.

I hope that you all had fun Friday Frolicking, 

hugs, Kaye

5 comments:

CathieJ said...

"Singing in the Spring" sounds great when we are expecting to be "Shoveling in the Snow" this weekend. Enjoy your stitching. I am looking forward to seeing it grow.

cucki said...

It's beautiful my dear..
Happy stitching x

Brigitte said...

Oh great, a spring piece. At the moment I also feel drawn towards spring stitching because it's all white outside.

Rachel said...

Any progress is good progress :) Can't wait to see more.

Kaisievic said...

Thank you very much, my dear friends.