Friday 1 January 2016

Sampler 4 Saisons Progress


Good evening everyone! I hope you are having a Happy New Year. Here is my progress on the Sampler 4 Saisons pattern these last two weeks. From now on I'll be working on it exclusively on Fridays. I have been stitching on it continuously since I pulled it out in order to see how far I could stitch before the end of the year.

I was able to stitch quite a lot during that time. Today I only stitched the lower left triangular ladder motif and backstitched the tomato.

Wishing everyone a wonderful year of stitching!!!

Rachel

5 comments:

Jo said...

That looks like it's going to take some time

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You're dong great! Love the colours

cucki said...

So beautiful xxx

Brigitte said...

I love this project a lot. And it's so nice to see your progress on it. It's huge but we will cheer you on, Rachel.

Kaisievic said...

This project is stitching up beautifully, Rachel. I am sure that we will see it finished before year's end.