Sunday 18 October 2015

Horn of Plenty Progress

Good evening. Here is my progress on my JCS Horn of Plenty pattern:


And here was my 'before' pic:


Next up will be a few more stitches on the main motif and then on to the border.

I doubt I'll have much to show next time. We will have a crazy schedule at work for a while which means I'll be working late with no time for stitching.

It's a shame I can't tell my boss 'Can I leave? I've got stitching to do!'

Yep, I don't think that would go over well!!!

Rachel

4 comments:

Justine said...

That's some progress! I know what you mean about work interfering with stitching time!

Stitching Noni said...

Great progress!!
Sorry to hear that work is going to get in the way of your stitching... the is so not cool!! :o)
Hugs xx

Brigitte said...

Wow, this is a lot of progress to show. I love this project a lot and have already looked it up in that JCS issue. I hope that in spite of the tough times at work you will find a little stitching time every now and then ...

Kaisievic said...

Lots of lovely progress, my dear - coming along very nicely. Yes, it would be nice to be able to tell our bosses that! lol!