Sunday 20 December 2015

A little Friday night stitching...

Friday night's stitching was all about the creepy tree and friends that I have been trying to get finished for the November and December Hallowe'en SAL Blog themes.

"Dancing in the Moonlight" - Praiseworthy Stitches
The pic above shows you where I was at with this before Friday night's stitching and the pic below is the creepy tree finished.... along with the raven, cat and resident ghosts!

"Dancing in the Moonlight" - Praiseworthy Stitches
I didn't really need to do much on Friday night - just finish the branch off near the left hand ghost...  I still need to add beads and a bit of backstitch but that will be done at the end when everything else is stitched.

Did you notice my lovely new needle minder?  Just perfect for Halloween stitching - a spider in his silvery blingy web!

Next Friday is Christmas.... and unless I pig out too much on turkey and Christmas pud I will most likely be stitching.... so hopefully I will have something to show you!  But if not, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Happy stitching and frolicking ♥♥♥
Hugs xx

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

This creepy tree is just gorgeous. And that needle minder, quite simply awesome. But I'm not sure that I could use it as it's a spider, lol.

Rachel said...

Your stitching is coming along great! I love your spiderweb needleminder!!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year :)