Tuesday 13 March 2018

One of my oldest UFOs

Hello friends,

last Friday my number generator came up with #4 - Old Teddies by Anna Krajewski. I stitched it about 15 years ago but then abandoned it. When I left it back then it looked like that



I thought I could do a little bit of backstitching and stitched all the backstitches in the picture above the big teddy.



I have no idea when it will come out again. But the next will be the backstitching of the basket and the twigs in the basket.

Happy Stitching,
Brigitte






5 comments:

loulee said...

How can you bear to put him away? There really isn't much left to complete.

Kaisievic said...

Brigitte, this is so very, very sweet. How close are you to finishing?

Khristine Doiron said...

He is so sweet!! The backstitching made such a difference!

FlashinScissors said...

He's gorgeous, Brigitte! Lovely to see him.
Sweet ..... now he has his alphabet to keep him occupied while he is waiting!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Linda said...

Looks good Brigitte. I stitched this one back in 2001.

Linda