Monday 11 January 2021

Friday Frolics + FNwF = FUN!

 As you can read in this post, this past Friday was Friday Night with Friends .....                      

                                  


... this is a virtual sew-in hosted by the lovely Cheryll from Gone Stitchin'.

.... and I promised to tell you more about what I chose to stitch on....


This design is "Be my Friend" by The Scarlett House. It is design which I received as part of my The Silver Needle's "A Little Help from Our Friends Stitching Circle".


... and here is my progress pic...


I added the heart, the left hand chair and bird and started the urn and the house.  I would have been even further advanced if I had not had to frog the left hand chair twice!!!!!  Aaagghh!

I wonder what I will choose to stitch on the coming Friday????

Thanks for visiting, 

 hugs,  

1 comment:

Khristine Doiron said...

It's beautiful! I love the stitching circle idea. Going to have to check it out :)