Monday 21 September 2015

Carmie's update....UPDATED!

Hi everyone, Carmie has asked me to post a progress pic on her behalf as she is in the process of entering the exciting new world of owning a tablet and hopes to be able to post pics herself soon.


This is Angel  of Grace, not sure of the designer, though.

Great start, Carmie, 

hugs, Kaye

Update:  Carmie has added the following information:

"Angel of Grace is a 1991 chart by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum for Lavender & Lace. I have several of her charts. Have 2 I'm working on."

Here is a pic of what she will look like finished:



4 comments:

Carm said...

Angel of Grace is a 1991 chart by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum for Lavender & Lace. I have several of her charts. Have 2 I'm working on. Thanks, Kaye for posting my Pics!

Brigitte said...

I have just looked for a picture of the finished piece. It's wonderful, Carm. Great progress!

Stitching Noni said...

Great progress.... can't wait to see more of this gorgeous design
Hugs xx

Justine said...

Wow, this is lovely! Isn't it amazing what gorgeous work we have all been hiding in the UFO basket?!