Friday, 25 September 2015

Friday Frolics on a Thursday....

As TraderVic and I were going to be out on Friday night attending the "David Bowie is" at ACMI (the Australian Centre for the Moving Image) - which, while lots of people have been raving about, I was, in fact, rather disappointed by it - although I did love, love, love all of his costumes - I decided to shift my Friday Frolics to Thursday night.




I randomly picked up one of my "Bah Humbug" designs which I had abandoned after last Christmas.

Before I started, my WIP looked like this:


... and this morning it looks like this....


"Chimney Disaster" by Sue Hillis Designs

I am hoping to finish it today!  That will be so cool!

I wonder how everyone else's Friday Frolics went this week?

Have a great weekend everyone, 

lots of hugs, 



4 comments:

  1. Ho ho ho, what a fun design! It really made me smile, and it looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do finish it as it's such a fun design. Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, you are doing the Friday Frolics on Thursday, and I am doing them on Saturday or Sunday, lol. But who cares as long as we are SALing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as it's not Thursday Tantrums....
    You did your FF in a different style this time.... me thinks you were definitely still Frolicking on a Friday!! :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete