Tuesday 15 September 2015

First Friday project

Hello friends,

I know I'm late but still wanted to post my first Friday Frolics post before the next Friday is here. This Friday thing was very tempting for me as I love the idea to pull out an old WIP and stitch on it over the weekend.

Last Friday I pulled out a small project that I had started back in 2013 for a Crazy Challenge. I left it here


and since Sunday morning it is finished

Laura's Embroideries by Marie Suarez

I still have to choose a nice button that will be placed next to the N. Fortunately I have some in my stash but don't know yet which one to take.

I hope that my next Friday piece will be just as much fun to stitch.

Happy Stitching,
Brigitte


7 comments:

Jo said...

This looks amazing. Just wondering what will you make with it

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely little alphabet sampler. I have a project by her which was in the Gift of Stitching emagazine. You are making me want to get it out again. Her style is very distinctive.

Justine said...

That's so pretty! I have never heard of that designer before, must give her a try. Congratulations on your finish!

Kaisievic said...

Brigitte, you whiz you, wonderful stitching and I am so glad that FF is helping you with your old WIPs and UFOs, such a pretty finish.

Clare said...

Love this alphabet sampler design with the thread spools though out. Must see if I can get this one. It would look lovely on the front of a bag.
Happy Stitching.

Stitching Noni said...

Fantastic! What a gorgeous piece and well done on finishing it :o)
Hugs xx

Carm said...

Awesome work!