Monday 28 September 2015

Long Weekend Friday Frolics!

Hello!  We have just had a wonderful warm, sunny 3 day weekend and I managed to get some stitching in which is an added bonus!

I was supposed to take a photo on Friday night before I started stitching, and another one after my Friday night effort, so that I could do this post... but I forgot.... so today's belated post is just to show off where my SAL piece is at after the last week or so of stitching...

"Faces of Joan Elliott Mystery SAL" (Facebook SAL Group)
Designer: Joan Elliott
Friday night's effort (from memory) was all about the flower that the Fairy is holding.

I have been thinking that I might try and keep this piece out and work on it again next Friday night and then it might eventually get finished!!

See you next week! Til then happy stitching
Hugs, Noni xx  


5 comments:

Justine said...

It's beautiful. So nice that you've fallen in love with it again!

Brigitte said...

Beautiful stitching that you were doing for the Friday Frolics. And this wonderful piece deserves it.

Stitching Noni said...

Thank you xx

Stitching Noni said...

Thank you xx

Linda said...

It is gorgeous! I love it. Warm greetings and Happy October to you from Montreal, Canada. :)