Monday 30 January 2017

First Frolic 2017

It's the first time that I join you this year. And it's not a Friday Frolic but a Saturday Frolic, a late Saturday night Frolic, lol.
I pulled out my Rocky Mountains & Northwest Sampler by Ginger & Spice, which I started back in January 2014. The last time I stitched on it was in June 2016 and I left it here


On Saturday I added a pine tree in the bottom row.


Of course I couldn't put it down and have been stitching on since then.

Happy stitching,
Brigitte


7 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely tree, Brigitte, great stitching!
I'm the same with the Rosebud Cushion that I started stitching on Fridays! When I'm at home it is getting all my attention, but when I'm out I'm stitching another "secret" project ready for Jo's Secret Sweethearts blog hop!
Happy stitching,
Barbara x

CathieJ said...

This is very pretty. I'm glad you picked it up again.

Khristine Doiron said...

I love this!! Your pine tree looks great!

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely project - great progress :o)

Mini said...

Lovely stitching.

Kaisievic said...

Oh, I do love these Ginger and Spice designs and you stitch them so beautifully, Brigitte - definitely on my Wishlist.

Rachel said...

Wow! That is going to be a beautiful pattern when it's finished! Looks like a lot of fun to stitch :)