Sunday 22 January 2017

Noni's January Post #3

Hi there!

Yet another Friday has come and gone... and I managed to put a few more stitches in on the "Holly Fairy".  Not a lot of progress but every stitch done is a stitch less to do!


I am now planning to keep this WIP out for a bit longer than January so hopefully I will actually finish this square at long last!  Maybe it might just have to stay my Friday night project until the whole project is completely finished!

Til next week,  happy stitching and may the frog not come for a visit at your house! :o)
Hugs xx

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Nice progress! Good luck on her this Friday's frolic :)

Khristine Doiron said...

It is very pretty! I know I would love if you kept this your Friday project until it is finished :)

Kaisievic said...

Grand idea to keep her as your FF project - works for me as then I would get to visit with her each week.

FlashinScissors said...

Pretty stitching! Looking forward to seeing more!
Barbara x

diamondc said...

This is such a pretty design, I love the soft spring colors.

Blessings
Catherine

Brigitte said...

Oh yes, keep this WIP out, I'm very curious to see how this face looks like when finished.