Friday 9 November 2018

An Australian Christmas....

So, this week in the tub of "(sometimes) No Return", during the Neverending Quest to clean out my Girl's Nest ready for the Big Move, I found my "The Twelve Days of Christmas:Australian Version. The last time I posted about this was in September, 2014

Anyhoo, this is where I found the piece yesterday, desperately languishing at the bottom of the tub.



... and this is my progress....


... and to finish, here is an Impressionist version of some roses from my garden (using the Artista Impresso app on my phone to create it).


hugs, 

P.S. Click on this pic below to find out all about my latest Giveaway - closes in one day! -  this coming Sunday.


9 comments:

Mia said...

Great stitching, Kaye. I love this Australian design. Kisses, my friend.

Barb said...

Such cute Australian pieces!

Linda said...

What an awesome design and nice progress Kaye.

Linda

Julie said...

A very different project, its lovely

Stitching Noni said...

Gorgeous design Kaye. Hugs x

Khristine Doiron said...

That is just the sweetest! And I love the photo of your roses, you could sell prints of it :)

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely design, Kaye! Nice to see your progress!
What a clever App, and such beautiful roses!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

RJ said...

The kangaroo is so adorable! Great stitching Kaye. When will you be moving in. I bet you are really excited. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Chit Chats said...

Hi I really liked this blog post. I am new to this and was wondering if you could check out my blog.