Monday 3 February 2020

Quaker Village

For last week's Friday Frolics, I dug up out of my Girl's Nest, this beautiful design from Rosewood Manor: Quaker Village. The last time I posted about this was way back in January 2015 on my main blog, Kitten Stitching - at least it has grown considerably since then (not sure why there are not more posts on it)

Anyway, this is where it was on Friday morning:




Unfortunately the Frog Prince came to visit (only fleetingly, luckily) and the dark green bit on the bottom right had to be frogged and re-stitched.  I also managed a few green stitches on the left hand side pink square.  I can see that this is going to be a very long term project as it is very fiddly....


... but it will be worth it, if I ever get this far - lol!





Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 

4 comments:

Kay said...

My frog visited over the weekend too. Last week I started a sampler by Blackbird Designs and the alphabet section is done 1 over 1, it is killing me! It takes so long to do and then I made a mistake on one letter and it took 20 minutes to unpick the one letter because it was so hard. x

Khristine Doiron said...

Wow! That is going to be a stunner!

DJ said...

Oh my goodness, having a lady like drool here! What a gorgeous pattern, and your stitching is lovely. Sorry about the frog...he was visiting me too, but thankfully he has hopped on his way. Can't wait to see more!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful work, I always am in awe of people who do cross stitch.