Tuesday 15 May 2018

Another Friday, Another LHN Design!

Hello everyone! Here I am slightly late with my update from last Friday's stitching effort...

Last week I finally got around to starting Little House Needleworks "Old Glory".  This design was one of my Stitch Maynia starts, but it was mainly chosen to fit into another SAL on the Stitch Maynia group to celebrate the state of Texas.

I am stitching the design with the DMC conversion rather than the fancy floss, but that's ok because it will still be a gorgeous finish (one day!).  Fabric is 28ct Lugana "Dapple" from Picture This Plus.


I was really surprised with my progress on Friday night.... Border all done! :o)

Hugs x

3 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Well done finishing the border! That’s a real incentive to stitch on that lovely pattern now! Looking forward to seeing it finished, Noni!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Kaisievic said...

Noni, this will be gorgeous, I am sure - I love this design.

Brigitte said...

Oh, what a nice design this is, Noni, and your progress is amazing indeed.