Friday 4 May 2018

Women making History....

This week I pulled out a WIP from January 2015 (the 12th to be precise), "Well Behaved Women" by Lizzie Kate.  


Now, I have absolutely no memory of ever stitching on this piece and there was only one skein of orange floss (the one used for the flower) in the project bag, so unfortunately a bit of frogging had to happen as I couldn't match the green to finish the word "History". I decided to change it up about anyway and used WDE Fire instead (different orange to the flower).  As I am going along I am actually changing a lot of the colours now as I dip into my WDW floss tin.  Quite a bit of progress has been made, as you can see.  


I hope to stitch on this a bit more today, Saturday, but who knows after that? Tomorrow is New Start Sundays and Monday is 'Merica Monday for the Americana SAL - so maybe, Tuesday?  It actually should only take a few more evenings of stitching to have a Happy Dance.


hugs,

                                                             

P.S. I am having ANOTHER Girl's Nest Giveaway (#6), click on the pic below if you would like to enter.  Closes May 31st.

 

7 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely colours, Kaye!
How exciting to find something so “new” to you in your stash!
It’s growing so fast!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Linda said...

Nice progress Kaye.

Linda

Khristine Doiron said...

I love your changes!! Looking good!

Irene said...

bellissimo Kaye! La scritta modificata è ancora più bella

Sheryl said...

I like the colours you have chosen, very pretty design.

Lin said...

That's a fun design. xx

Brigitte said...

This lovely piece really deserves being pulled out and stitched on again.