Friday 22 April 2016

Crochet Frolics

Hello:)

My plan this Friday was to do some cross stitch, but before I started with that I wanted to do a couple of rows on my crochet blanket. This is a leftover-yarn blanket, where I'm using all my white/pink/purple yarns that I've got lying around at home.

After crocheting a few rows on my blanket I realised that actually I didn't want to put it down at all, so I just continues working on it all day.

Here's how it looks now...


...and with all that crochet time today I've made really good progress:))

Hope you've all had a nice frolic today:)

Annie

3 comments:

CathieJ said...

Sometimes you just have to go with the flow. I think a crocheting flow is just perfect. Your blanket is very pretty.

Kaisievic said...

Annie, your crocheting works for me - very pretty.

Brigitte said...

That's a beautiful project and the colour combo looks so nice.