Friday 8 April 2016

Frolicing with Prarie Schooler

Hello Everyone:)

Today I had time for some frolicing so I decided to work on my Prarie Schooler Santas. When I picked them up today my four threesome of Santas looked like this:


...and this...

 
...is where I finished tonight:) It didn't seem like a lot of progress at the time, but now that I see the before-and-after pics I can really see a difference:) Right now I only have three Santas, but I hope to order some more soon, so I can add a fourth Santa to this collection:)

I also thought I'd show you my 'finished' Cosy cushion that I worked on last Friday:


I finished the stitching on Sunday, and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out:) I'm not sure when exactly I'll turn it into a real cushion, but it will definitely look great on the sofa when I do!

Annie

6 comments:

CathieJ said...

I love the Prairie Schooler Santas. I have several of them that I am making individually for my adult children. You definitely made some progress. Love the Cosy cushion.

Kaisievic said...

Annie, definitely lots of great progress on your Santas and your Cosy piece is so pretty - gorgeous colours - congrats on your Happy Dance.

Carm said...

Awesome work. Hope you find another Santa to add. I did the one with the sewing machine, too.

Mini said...

Great progress on PS Santas. Congrats on a beautiful finish.

Brigitte said...

Both projects are just wonderful, Annie. Great job on the pillow!

Stitching Noni said...

Great progress on the PS Santas! Love the finish :o)