Thursday 21 April 2016

I remembered to post...

Hello... long time no post!! I have been stitching but just keep forgetting to take photos at the right time and post ;o(

Last Friday night I decided to dive into the WIP pile and see what took my fancy!  Out came this little WIP which was one of my DUCSJC2016 and Cross Stitch Crazy January starts.  When I left it on January 7 it looked like this....


... and now after stitching on it last Friday night for Friday Frolics it is finished... and framed!

"With Love" - Designer: Lesley Teare
Free Gift from Cross Stitch Card Shop

With Love - Designer: Lesley Teare
Cross Stitch Card Shop Freebie
The free gift included a card but I decided to paint up a small frame and use the card opening as a mount instead. (Think I went a bit overboard with the dots!! I was definitely feeling my inner dottiness when I painted this on Sunday!!)

So that was last week... I will try and remember to do a before and after picture of my stitching tonight so that I can come back and post again next week!

Til next time, happy stitching and frolicking!
Hugs xx

4 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Very pretty picture, Noni! Love the frame too! Happy stitching tonight!
Barbara xx

Annie said...

What a cute finish! And I love the frame - well done! Look forward to seeing what you'll stitch next:)

Kaisievic said...

I love your dotty frame and such a sweet finish, too - I bet it's a great feeling to be able to tick off a UFO!

Brigitte said...

A great finish, Leonie - I love Lesley Teare's designs - and so beautifully embellished by the hand painted frame. Great job!