Monday 25 April 2016

Friday Night Christmas stitching

I remembered to take a photo before starting on my Friday night stitching....

"Very Merry Christmas" - Medina Originals
Just Cross Stitch Christmas 2015 magazine

Before I started stitching on Friday night:


Very Merry Christmas is now finished.... I stitched this for the JCS SAL on FB.  The fabric is 32ct Belfast "Camofudge" from Stitches & Spice.  Unfortunately I couldn't get a good photo that shows the true colour of the fabric.... the progress photo above is a bit closer to the true colour of the fabric.

Very Merry Christmas - Medina Originals
JCS Christmas 2015
Sadly I had an email from Noami the other day to say that due to ill health she is closing down Stitches & Spice.... such a shame.  I love her fabrics - hopefully she has enough in stock so that I can get some more of my favourites before the doors close for the last time!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs xx

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Very productive, your Friday Frolicking. A very nice ornament that you finished.

Kaisievic said...

Noni, this is a great finish - I love it!